|We are proud to offer the following features
as a basis for all system and connectivity solutions we provide
Peak Technology and Performance
- Windows 2000/2003 Servers or Windows 2000/XP peer to peer configurations with logon
security for the entire workgroup or domain
- Additional password protected security points - up to 3
- Real-Time Hard Disk Drive mirroring to provide fault tolerance in the
event that the primary storage media fails.
- Automated Tape or Removable Hard Disk Backup for portable data backup that
can be moved safely off-site.
- Battery Backup solutions to maintain system during power faults.
- Phone, remote login, and same-day on-site service to accommodate every
service need in the most efficient manner.
- Networks are installed using high speed 100MegaBit Ethernet Technology,
providing network bandwidth that is sufficient for even the largest
enterprises; with endless expansion possibilities.
- Our file servers utilize the fastest and most respected performance
technologies including SCSI, and one or more Intel Pentium Processors allowing for uninterrupted data access at peak speed.
- Workstations, which provide an excellent value with a practical mix of
high speed CPU and network technology. In addition, our basic
configuration well exceeds memory requirements for running multiple
- Industry standard Windows Operating Systems ensure your entire practice
can fulfill its computing needs through a single system solution, no
matter how complex those software and connectivity needs may be.
- Advanced software solutions are available using WAN (wide area
- Branch offices in different cities or states can be connected to a main
location to share information and resources as if they were part of the
- Tools such as Interoffice Mail and Video Conferencing can be added upon
Having a Phys-A-Syst on your medical practice management team can help
reduce the 'after-shocks' created by endless changes and evolutions in
Being dedicated to our community and profession, we:
- are members in good standing of
- American Management Association
- National Association of Self-Employed
- Who's Who Historical Society
- and hold
- McKesson / HBOC Certified Dealers
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
- Microsoft OEM System Builder
- Citrix Certified Administrator
For more information or an appointment to discuss how the Phys-A-Syst
team can benefit your medical practice, please call Donna or Miike at: (770) 955-1544
Phys-A-Syst | Who We Are | About Our Services | Related Links | Feedback
To contact us:
Phone: (770) 955-1544 - Fax: (770)
303-8119 - Email: